If we are to follow tradition as ancient Irish folklore dictates, this February 29th presents the perfect opportunity for all you ladies out there to be brave, seize the moment and propose to your better half….
Yes, that’s right. 2016 is officially a leap year, and as such, it is the perfect opportunity for you to ask for your partner’s hand in marriage. Nervous? Moi? (you say) Pre-proposal nerves are understandable, particularly when you are brave enough to action something somewhat outside of the expected every-day norm….I say, go get em, girl!
So to help somewhat ease some of those expected pre-proposal jitters, here are five top tips of just how you could pop the question on the day itself:
Say I Do! Keep the proposal fun and light-hearted. Tailor it towards who he is and what he likes…Make it all about him.
- Is he a coffee lover? Fashion your very own bespoke latte art and pop the question in his morning cuppa.
- If he’s the outdoor type, make for a romantic picnic in the park or plan a lovely riverside walk, pick your fave spot and do the deed…..
- Literally spell it out over a glass of red wine and your favourite game of Scrabble
- Plan a secret proposal on Valentine’s Day itself, hidden inside a Valentine gift of chocolate or flowers or perhaps engraved jewellery with the date of the proposal.
- Light it up in style over a romantic meal for two with our gorgeous light up signage. With a choice of letters and light up signs, why not spell out the words “MARRY ME” or keep it simple with our gorgeous light up sparkly heart?
Whatever your plans this Valentine’s may it be filled with LOVE C x